What is prosthodontics?
Prosthodontics is the field of dentistry designed to diagnose, plan, and complete restorative treatments. Aside from restoring your smile to its ideal health, prosthodontic services can also be used to enhance the appearance of your smile. Depending on your individual needs, our team may recommend one or more of the following services to restore your smile:
How can prosthodontics benefit me?
If you are missing one or more of your natural teeth, Dr. Hildebrand will use prosthodontics to restore your smile to its ideal health. Some of the benefits that can come from prosthodontics include:
- Restoring your smile for ideal comfort
- Restoring your smile for an attractive appearance
- Closing small or large gaps in your teeth
- Correcting teeth that are cracked or damaged
- Improving the color and appearance of your smile
- Evening pressure on your bite
- Balancing your bite
- Restoring your ability to chew
- Giving confidence when speaking and interactions in social circles
At Preston Hollow Specialists, our team is devoted to restoring your smile to its ideal comfort and giving you the care you need comfortably. Our dentists invite you to contact us today if you would like more information about the benefits of prosthodontics in Dallas, Texas. We are anxious to help you have the functional, comfortable smile you have always deserved.